Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition includes everything that made the original Lost Planet a hit on PC, as well as adding the following new features:
- New modes for single-player campaign
- Score Attack - Each enemy and destructible object has points assigned to them, with the player being awarded different points depending on how they defeat the enemy.
- Trial Battle Mode - Take on each of the game s Bosses, one after another
- Off limit Mode - Go wild with over-the-top super-charged weapons with unlimited ammunition and increased speed of movement
- New online modes
- Akrid Hunter – Get the chance to finally play as an Akrid as your opponents attempt to take you down
- VS Annihilator – Each team attempts to destroy its opponent s VS while defending its own
- Counter Grab – The team with the longest data posts activation time wins
- Point Snatcher – Take down opponents and collect the most thermal energy points
- Akrid Egg Battle – Steal Akrid eggs from the opponent’s team and bring them safely back to your own base
- Egg Bandit – steal your opponents Akrid egg, with points awarded for longer capture time
- 4 new maps for online matches: Crossfire City, Area 921, Lost Arena, Assault Space
- 5 new playable character models
- Multiple new weapons for both snow pirates and the robotic VS suits
- Cross-platform Battles – Xbox 360 owners can join forces or play against PC gamers
- New perspectives - Switch to first person view or the over-the-shoulder view for even more intense action
Character Wayne by ©Lee Byung Hun／BH Entertainment CO., LTD,
©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2008 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
LOST PLANET, CAPCOM and the CAPCOM LOGO are registered trademarks of CAPCOM CO., LTD.
LOST PLANET COLONIES" uses Havok™: ©Copyright 1999-2008. Inc. (or its licensors). All Rights Reserved. See for details.
Steam account is required for game activation and installation.
- OS: Windows XP or Vista
- Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 processor supporting HT Technology or higher, or AMD Athlon(TM) 64 or higher
- Memory: 512 MB (Windows XP), 1 GB (Windows Vista)
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c/Shader3.0 compatible, VRAM256MB, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 series or higher, or ATI Radeon(TM) X1600 or higher (excluding NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8.0 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card